- Tap the Menu key
- Tap Settings
- Scroll to and tap Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Read the message about erasing data
- Tap Reset phone
- Tap Erase everything
- Press & Hold Volume Down,
- Also Press & Hold Back Button,
- Now Press & Hold Power Button, Hold Until Android System Recovery Screen Displays, then release all the keys,
- From the Android System Recovery menu, use Volume Keys to navigate throught the option, and use Home Key to Execute the Selection.
- Highlight wipe data/ factory reset, and then press the power key to execute the selection
- On the confirmation screen. Select the Yes — delete all user data option,
- After its done, a confirmation stating Data wipe complete on the bottom,
- Now, Select the first option to reboot system now.