- Press Volume-Down Key, Camera Key, then power key. hold until ‘android system recovery’ screen shows up.
- Press Menu Button to show to the ‘Android System Recovery Options’
- Highlight “wipe data/factory reset” by Using Volume Down Button
- to execute press the Camera key
- On confirmation screen, select ‘Yes — delete all user data’.
- Press Camera key to run factory reset.
- Once the Data wipe is complete.
- Highlight ‘Reboot System Now’.
- Press Camera key to Execute
- Tap the Menu key
- Tap Settings
- Scroll to and tap Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Read the message about erasing data
- Tap Reset phone
- Tap Erase everything