- Remove the battery and reinsert it
- Hold down both the Volume Up and Volume Down keys whilst pressing the power button
- Release the power button whilst still holding both volume keys
- On the screen you will see a message warning you that all user data will be erased, press the Volume Down key to continue
- When complete press the Volume Down key again to power on the device
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons, and then briefly press the POWER button.
Factort Data Reset:
- On the Start screen, tap Circular Arrow pointing to right side .
- Tap Settings
- Tap About phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.